Nuffnang

Instagram

 photo facebook_zpsaf07c5eb.png  photo instagram_zpsddafce49.png  photo twitter_zps5f9ade33.png

Saturday, December 31, 2011

CHARGED. 2012 I'm coming!

  Deng deng deng deng. Drum roll for 2012 please. 3 and half hours to go and it's a NEW YEAR, 2012.    
                         
See.... 2011 is going down and 2012 is coming up. I'm already charged for my 2012. What about you? I'm so so so excited for 2012. I'm turning 18 next year/ 3 and half hours later :D I'm soon going to be a grown up. YAY! Teehee :)



Since 2011 is going to end soon. So, lets recall parts of the moments of my 2011. :)

*January



Joyce was leaving soon at that time I guess, so we kinda gather for breakfast then went to her house.


*February

CNY ofcz :)


Skype-ing with Joyce in my house :D


*March

I opened this blog on March

*April


Still remember this? The marching competition. We've got No.2 and I cried. LOL. Btw, we hvn got our trophies yet. :(

\
With Sereni and Shentel

B'day celebration at ZEN :)


*May


I duno why this turns to be one of my most popular post. ---> Click here :D

*June

GB Church Parade



One of the best night.



YLRALT Camp :)

*July

Joyce is back

Tanahmas for The Queen Singing Competition 

A farewell 

*August 
Crab Day. LOL

Opening of Giant made the dead road jam almost everyday for few weeks.

*September

My b'day :D

Can't find anything for October :(

*November

Ofcz it's SPM. It's over YAY! *peace
Small celebration

*December
Had my law test (failed once).
Disgusting engine lesson.
Car lesson. 
Cut my hair :D

Cousin's wedding.

Christmas celebration.

Holiday trip.
(I'll blog slowly next year)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Don't laugh

2012 wishlist :
1. Get my driving license 
2. Dye my hair
3. Blog more
4. Go college
5. Earn from nuffnang (readers help me please :) )
6. Diet
7. Learn to cook awesome dishes
8. A semi-pro camera (possible?)
9. A Polaroid 
10. IPHONE!
11. Meet new friends in college
12. Have an awesome year
13. Learn and grow

2011 is going to end soon. Hmmmm everyone sorry for what I'd done wrong. Thanks to everyone who done whatever to me. Good things to make me good. Bad things to make me even stronger. N thanks to all my readers though it's not much yet, I'll work harder next year to make my blog more interesting :)
OMG 15 minutes more. Fasten your seat belt and prepare for the departure to 2012! 


 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad