Nuffnang

Instagram

 photo facebook_zpsaf07c5eb.png  photo instagram_zpsddafce49.png  photo twitter_zps5f9ade33.png

Monday, June 6, 2011

070611

TWILIGHT Breaking Dawn?! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))) Too bad I don't think I can watch it in the cinema due to SPM (I GUESS) Jacob's SEXAY! Edward too :) Love both of them :D *winks. Edward and Bella got married :) Gonna be interesting :D

Going for camp tomorrow :( I just don't like to be divided into groups :( I wanna be with my bunch of friends, having much fun :) And I hate to be separated with my friends into different rooms. Then I'm going to sleep with some sort of strangers and I can't even sleep until 2.00 am and I kept waking up in the middle of the night. FML hate that!!!! Geezzzzzz This is my very last camp. I hope it's gonna be extremely FUN and EXCITING! :) I'll only be back this Saturday. Sad :(

One weeks ago, holiday just start. Now, it's gonna end so soon :( My schedule tmrw is gonna be efffff-ing FULL. Morning, extra class, afternoon camp and all sort things. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( Hvn packed yet Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :((((
See me four days later then :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad