Nuffnang

Instagram

 photo facebook_zpsaf07c5eb.png  photo instagram_zpsddafce49.png  photo twitter_zps5f9ade33.png

Monday, October 22, 2012

Universal Studio!

Time to blog. My Universal Studio Singapore a.k.a USS experience. USS is no kidding. This time is my third time there in just three years. Which means once in a year, roughly. Cz last two was a terrible experience. Story starts,

First time, which was 2010, I went with my family. We book the hotel there and we went there around 3pm? I guess? Then, we checked in and went for lunch and go around the place outside USS which is pretty stupid cz we wasted the time. Then we finally went in, we took pictures ofcz. Then, first stop is Far Far Away! The Shrek 4D. We had fun. Next stop, Waterworld. Unbelievable! We got a bit wet. Next, Jurassic Park. We were totally wet! Basically, is the whole family except me. So, we went back to the hotel to bath and stuff and come back again around 7. We decided to have our dinner first, before going for those rides. Who knows, it's all CLOSED! Everything closed at 7 except the Hollywood street there. WTH I only play 2 things and watched only 1 show?! Fine! We stay for fireworks. Done, my first experience at USS.

Second time, which was 2011, year end. This time with my two friends. I was so damn freaking excited cz I got to go with friends! Damn excited! Who knows, that morning around 5 or 6 am I felt so sick that I woke up from my sleep. Then, in the morning I got up at 9 to meet my friends cz we wanna get there as early as possible to be able to enjoy all the rides. And I didn't eat any medicine or whatever thing and I just went. I felt super terrible and sick that day! I got there, we queued up for the Madagascar. The queue was so long and I seriously feel like SHIT! After that, I'm stupid enough to go for Shrek 4D again instead of other rides first! So, I wasted 30 min to queue for it and 10 min to watch it. After I came out, I seriously can't stand, so I went to the toilet and my friends went for other rides. And I just freaaking stayed in the toilet for 30 min trying to shit or vomit to make myself better and ended up with no shit or vomit. I FELT FREAKING SICK! Then, we walked super far to Jurassic Park and it starts to rain and we bought rain coat just after we wear it for less than 10 minutes the rain stop?! And I rmb I took another one ride then I went home cz I was too sick! STUPID enough! Terrible experience.

So after 10 months, I'm back again :D And cousin got the ticket for me at $50 cz someone said their friend can't make it so sell it to us cheap when my cousin was queuing for the ticket. YAY! :))

Waiting for train at Outram.

This ball. Like a must to take a picture with/of it.
 This time cleverer, start with the Hollywood side first. But too bad, there's no show at the time I arrived :(


 First ride, TRANSFORMER!!!! I heard that it's awesome. And it's really AWESOME! Worth it la! The effect, the ride, EVERYTHING! It's AWESOME! Definitely safe and not scary. Even my grandma took it! Haha!







Next, yes the craziest rides there. I always wanted to go for it. First time, I don't dare. Second time, I scared I'll vomit cz I'm already so sick. Third time, I MUST GO!

So, my cousin was like DO YOU WANNA GO? Me, OFCZ LA!
The queue was pretty short. Maybe because many people are not daring enough?
So, we decided to took the blue one first, the one that turns upside down one! Seriously, I SCREAMED LIKE HELL! I SWEAR! It's so scary! :'(  The scariest part is when they go down in a super fast speed and you can feel like your heart wanna jump out liao and you wanna fly out also! SERIOUSLY! All roller coaster are almost like that right? Those who took it before you know me right?! After I took it, my cousin asked me if I wanna go again? I was like NO! But now, I feel like taking it again. Cz it's so exciting. But during the time if you ask me again I still must think thrice. Haha. This is what happen when you wanna take but you scared but you still wanna take!

 Random kid playing with water. He's so cute with his red shades and red pants!
 Waterworld first for the show.
 Parking lots for trolley a.k.a "kids' car". SERIOUSLY
 The show. next time gonna sit at the blue zone/wet zone and enjoy the water splash! It's my second time watching the show. Luckily I don't feel bored. I think everything is the same even when the intro how make the crowds cheer and even the timing they splash the audience and make the audience splash them and in the end the audience is like totally wet cz splashed by them. The most surprising part is when they add in a GANGNAM STYLE PART! I swear I was like what?! GANGNAM STYLE! The guy danced GANGNAM STYLE! It's so funny! Okay GANGNAM-STYLE-TREND!

Next was the Jurassic Park the ride that will get wet one. First time we went to queue there was a break down, so we proceed to the Mummy first. Luckily there's a break down cz the second time we went back to queue, the queue was shorter than we expect. And this time, my grandma joined. It's fun but only the last part, the first part was pretty boring. Only got a few splash from the dinosaur :( Advice, bring extra clothes or buy rain coat. There's a machine to dry you up which cost you $5. My cousin wanna try but it's $5 and we duno how big is the wind. So there's three people next to us and we decided to watch them first. I thought the wind is gonna be like super big and got loud sounds. Who knows, it's like small wind like hair dryer like that. I was like WHAT?! $5 for small wind from that big and looking so advanced machine? You might as well walk around and fry yourself up.

Next, the MUMMY! I think we took like 30 minutes or more to queue for the less than 5 minutes ride! Inside was freaking dark. Funny thing, my cousin met his friend and his friend said it's not scary. And my cousin thought it's fine for my grandma. So, we all went and queue. When we first got in, there's a  TV showing like the creepy ride inside giving us a warning. And my cousin was like ei it looks quite scary leh and ask my grandma if she's fine with it. And my grandma was like NO PROB! And on the way of queuing we saw like notices and warning the ride will got ups and downs back and forth a bit harsh like that. And we all worrying of my grandma but she say she no prob! So, we proceed. Until our turn, the worker was like er  sorry I don't think your grandma can take this. This is too much for her. FYI, she's in her 70s. So ofcz my grandma didn't took. So, me and my cousins went for the ride. IT'S INDEED AWESOME! Seriously! Inside it's like so dark, you can barely see, and there's full of excitement! OMG I WANNA GO AGAIN! 30 min queue confirm worth it!



Last one, FAR FAR AWAY! AGAIN! Can't help cz this suits my grandma! Hahaha
So, we queue again for 20 minutes and I watched the show again for the third time. I was like oh man, I know when the water gonna splash and when there's thing gonna tickle your feet. So, I was like covering my face when I knew there's gonna be water, and lifting my leg up during the spider part. Oops, did I just revealed too much for those who didn't took before? But for those who havn't had it before please go queue for it. But not for the second time please. Not worth it.





 After that, everything starts to close so we went back. Didn't got to ride all those rides. Gonna go again next time! Roller Coaster again? hmmmmm....

I hope you like my post. THE END! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad